Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Las Vegas Trip Day 1

For our 18th anniversary this year, we decided that we wanted to go to Las Vegas! We left work a little early last Thursday, July 6 and headed down. It's about a 6 1/2 - 7 hour drive for us and it's not too bad honestly.

I have always wanted to stay at the Venetian in Las Vegas and Andrew made that happen this year! He even booked us a suite! I was so excited!



We had the full experience and valet parked too. ;)











video

Views from our room...



Between the Venetian and the Palazzo, there are 10 swimming pools! Most of them are all connected on the pool deck. Since it was 115 degrees while we were there, the pools felt amazing!









3 comments:

  1. That was a gorgeous suite! I always feel spoiled when I stay in my mom's time share condo. So much nicer than a hotel room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room was awesome. I also love vegas so your pictures made me miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I missed these posts... but that is so cool that you went on a vacation for your 18th anniversary... how crazy is that??? next year marks you being married as long as you were single!! ha ha

    ReplyDelete