Monday, June 19, 2017

Back Patio Finished Look

Here's an update on our new cement patio!

We had originally thought we wanted a large BBQ grill with a side burner, but we found the one we ended up buying on clearance. It was a steal and we love it! Its size is just perfect for the 2 of us. :) We have grilled several times already and we've even done grilled pineapple! Yum!




We also found some cute chairs and a small table for the patio. I loved sitting out there in the nice spring weather after work and now I can't wait until fall so I can do that again!
 
 
Recently, I added the 2 cement blocks on the front corners of the patio and filled them with flowers. It's been a chore keeping them watered enough with the heat and hot wind we've been having, but I love their pop of color. :)

As for our back yard, well, it's a work in progress. Water is too expensive in the town we live in to do grass back there so I think we'll probably add a bunch of gravel in the area surrounding the patio with some stepping stones and maybe a few desert-type plants. :)


2 comments:

  1. I had a cute small grill like that one and loved it! I thought about keeping it, but I figured I wouldn't use it on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the gravel and desert plant idea!

    ReplyDelete