Thursday, February 23, 2017

Utah Power Credit Union's Annual Meeting 2017

On Tuesday, February 21, Utah Power Credit Union held their annual meeting at the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, Utah. Andrew has to be there as it's a work function and I love going to support him. :)


There were yummy little appetizers served before the meeting began and a slide show about credit union events and their employees was playing.


No matter where I stood, I couldn't get a good picture of Andrew's slide in the slide show, but it had his picture and said how long he has worked for the credit union.
 
 
This video is of Andrew's introduction at the meeting by the President/CEO. :)
 
As each person came in to the meeting at the beginning, they were given an envelope. At the end, we were instructed to open them. Each person's envelope contained at least a $2 bill, but some held more than that! Andrew and I each got a $2 bill. :) Then, as each person left when the meeting was over, they were given a UPCU flashlight/lantern and the kids got a UPCU Rubik's Cube. Such a fun night! I was so proud of my hubby and the company he works for.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment