Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

On Valentine's morning, Andrew surprised me with one of the new Alex and Ani heart bracelets and chocolate.




My new heart bracelet with some of my other favorite Alex and Ani bracelets. ;)
 
I got Andrew a chocolate fish, white chocolate Reese's heart and his favorite jerky along with an iTunes gift card and WOW playing time. It was a good start to Valentine's Day. :) 


When I got back to work after lunch, these flowers had been delivered and were waiting in my office. :)

 

A dozen red roses and so pretty!
 
To end the night, we went out to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant in Roosevelt. :)
 
Andrew and I were thinking back and realized this is our 20th Valentine's Day together! He makes me so happy and I feel so lucky that he's mine. :) Happy Valentine's Day!
 

2 comments:

  1. great presents for each other! sounds like you guys had a great day

    ReplyDelete