Saturday, December 31, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Santa was good to us again this year.

Cecil got a new cat lobster since her other one had definitely seen better days. ;) She loved it!

video





Emillio got a bag of kitty treats. Exactly what she wanted!
 





Amber got a beef rib. She ran away with it before Andrew could get the package off all the way! 





My gifts from my fur children included fur. Love that Andrew does that! :)




Again this year I had a Pioneer Woman Christmas. :)


Andrew had an ice fishing Christmas and spent the rest of Christmas week on the ice!

It was a wonderful Christmas!


 

3 comments:

  1. You're furrbabies all look very happy with their gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fur in the tape is great! I have caught my hair in the tape before by accident!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pioneer woman stuff! so cute

    ReplyDelete