Monday, December 12, 2016

Outside Christmas Lights 2016


It's hard to tell exactly in this picture, but here's the way our house lights turned out this year! We did multi-colored C9 bulb lights across the whole house with a star in the top peak. Then we have net lights over 2 of our grasses in the front flower bed along with our deer. Our newest addition is a projector that projects moving snowflakes on the right side of the house! Then you can see our tree in the window and our wreath on the front door. Everything is on a timer and I love it because I get to come home to my house lit up like this every night after work. :)


3 comments:

  1. We added a timer this year as well and it is the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love that you can see your tree through the window.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We bought a timer about 3 years ago but I only FINALLY figured out how to program it and use it this year! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete