Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Blog Book Addition

Back in 2014, we went on a Baltic Capitals cruise. We were gone for 2 weeks so by the time we got back, we probably had close to 1000 pictures between the two of us! I was so overwhelmed with sifting through just my pictures that I didn't even touch Andrew's pictures and it's been one of my biggest regrets. Well a few weeks ago, I decided it was time to fix that so I downloaded all of Andrew's pictures and did blog posts of just them. I backdated the posts so they fit in the correct order on my blog and I also printed just his pictures into a small blog book that I had bound so I could have them forever. :) Here are links to the posts if you want to check them out:

Baltic Capitals Cruise Vacation Day 1, 2, 3 & 4 - Traveling & Copenhagen, Denmark (Andrew's Pictures) 

 
 
 
 
 





 

1 comment: