Sunday, January 3, 2016

Merry Christmas!


Christmas Eve


Fur Children Stockings


The kittens each got a toy mouse for Christmas. Emillio went crazy for hers and it was making Cecil nervous because Emillio doesn't usually play with toys anymore. It was pretty funny. :)

video
  
video

video


Fur from each of them stuck in tape on the package. ;)


My big present was new dishes by The Pioneer Woman! 



Christmas morning breakfast of eggs, sausage, coffee cake and chocolate milk all using my new dishes!

It was a wonderful Christmas!


 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas it seems that you had! When I read that each car on the Ferris Wheel in Vegas could hold 40 people, I couldn't imagine how that could be since the only ferris wheel I've been on is the 6 passenger at Lagoon. lol! So thanks for posting video. What an amazing thing! I also loved seeing the chocolate fountain. Reminds me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. :) And how fun to see Emilio playing with her new toy! So much fun! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete