Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas Card 2015



This year I wanted to do something different. We used tinyprints.com and I was able to do a dual-sided card that wasn't just a rectangle(!) with a matching back, ribbons, envelope liners, envelopes and address labels that are circles! Actually I felt like a really lucky girl this year because after I uploaded the picture onto the website, I ran out of time so Andrew designed the card for me and I absolutely loved it! I also got A Charlie Brown Christmas stamps to send them out with. ;)

 


Merry Christmas from our home to yours! 


 

1 comment:

  1. I never got mine out this year, but now they are all ready for next year. I even finally remembered to buy stamps early enough so I could have Christmas stamps instead of the normal ones. But those will keep until next year also.

    ReplyDelete