Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ethel Davis Ercanbrack July 27, 1924 - November 10, 2014


On Monday, November 10, 2014, Andrew's Grandma Ercanbrack passed away. She was a wonderful grandma! She always loved hearing about our trips, we had Thanksgiving at her house every other year, for our birthdays she always sent us $5 in our birthday cards, which Andrew's sister Alicia termed our "grandma dollars" ;), and she loved getting thank you cards from us. :) We will miss her so much.

On Thursday, we had her memorial services. It was a wonderful day spent with close and extended family and I know grandma was there enjoying us all being together. :)


Andrew and Brandon were pallbearers. I was so impressed with them. They were so respectful and I just love seeing the two of them together.










They had some special moments with their dad too. :)

Grandma was buried in the Roosevelt, UT cemetery next to Grandpa Ercanbrack and it nice to know that they are back together after 21 years apart. :)


 

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine living 21 years without my sweetheart! But I'm glad Kevan and the family got to have that much more time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! It sounds like she was very special. Hugs to you and Andrew!

    ReplyDelete