Saturday, August 16, 2014

Freezer Corn

I have to say that I've always been spoiled by the fact that my parents have always had a great garden. Then my mom and dad would always do a batch of freezer corn from it and fill my freezer with it. :) This year, though, they've been so busy that they didn't even have a garden and I realized that I would be running out of freezer corn! So Andrew and I found a couple different good sales on fresh corn and decided to try doing it ourselves. Not that it is hard, but we enjoy trying these new things together. :)



Now we're all stocked up for another year!


 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! Makes a Mom's heart proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been years since my dad had his big pumpkin garden, but I still miss it every fall. I'm glad you were able to put your own corn this year.

    ReplyDelete