Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Baltic Capitals Cruise Vacation Day 6 - Day at Sea


Norwegian now has Carlo's Bakery onboard so Andrew and I got hot chocolates and a cannoli our first day at sea!


We pretty much just had a relaxing day onboard ship so I don't have too many pictures. We did have family dinner in the Aqua Dining Room that night though. :)



While we were on the cruise, the World Cup was also being played so they showed the games every night in The Grand Atrium and the Red Lion Pub. After dinner Thursday night, the United States was playing Germany so we went to watch. The games were so popular you could never find a seat, but they came around taking pictures and they loved that Andrew was wearing his shirt from Germany so they had him hold the United States flag while I held the German flag. It was fun. :)


Tonight's towel animal was an elephant. :)



 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Sea days so I could relax and resist. All the touring was almost too much stimulation, so it was good to have a break now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super jealous of your Carlos Bakery cannoli!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete