Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Easter!


We did pretty much the normal for Easter baskets this year. Andrew always gets a white chocolate bunny and did again this year, but this year I got candy from The Little Sweet Pea! Yum!

Along with our baskets, we each got each other something we wanted. Andrew wanted his fishing license renewed and I got Heather Tullis' (Heather Justesen's) new book The Last Bride along with 2 pre-ordered items: Richard Paul Evans' new book Walking on Water and Rascal Flatts new CD Rewind. They both come out the first part of May and I can't wait!


We were invited to Andrew's parents house for Easter dinner and I had ordered this fun egg server from Tupperware so I wanted to make deviled eggs to take. They were yummy and I loved the server too. ;) After dinner we stayed and visited and even did a small egg hunt. All in all a very nice day. :)



Happy Easter!


 

1 comment:

  1. Cute baskets! Josh was bummed, his mom didn't have deviled eggs or carrot cake! He felt cheated.

    ReplyDelete