Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ice Fishing


The day after Valentine's Day, Andrew took me to Steinaker Reservoir for my first ice fishing experience. :) It was a little creepy at first if I thought about how deep the water was underneath me, but the ice was probably about 2 feet thick so once I saw that, I felt better. It was also a little cold even inside the tent, but I think Andrew wants to get a heater for inside the tent so that will make it a little more enjoyable. Though I don't know if I'll be going ice fishing again...I got a little wet coming off the ice onto the shore afterward. Brrr! Andrew says that's not supposed to happen though. It was just because its been so warm lately and that was probably the last ice fishing weekend of the season. Afterward he told me how it made his day that I wanted to go ice fishing with him and that he didn't think in a million years that I would ever go. I do love to make him happy and I think I fell in love with him a little bit more when he said how happy he was that I was there, if that's even possible. :)  




 

2 comments:

  1. I never in a thousand years thought you would go fishing, but especially in the winter! I LOVE that you went with him. I bet that is something he will cherish forever. But also, now Josh thinks I need to go ice fishing with him. :p

    ReplyDelete