Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!


TriCounty gave this to me the week of Thanksgiving. :)

This year Andrew and I had Thanksgiving at my dad and mom's house. My mom asked me to make her famous in our family ;) Cheese Ball along with a veggie tray and pie. For pies I opted to bring pumpkin pie and lemon meringue pie, which are mine and Andrew's favorite!




Normally we take pictures of everyone at the Thanksgiving table before we eat, but somehow we forgot this year! Oh well! The dinner was scrumptious anyway. ;) After dinner we went Christmas tree hunting and then we spent the evening playing games and with our nephew Lincoln and nieces Kinley and Taylor that were there. Spending time with my nephews and nieces always makes my day. :)

We have so much to be thankful for and I am grateful for the opportunity to take a day and remember all the blessings we have. :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment