Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Trees 2013

We have a new kitten this Christmas and I wasn't sure how she was going to do with having a tree in the house...well she loves to drink out of the tree stand, smells like a Christmas tree, always has sap in her fur and has climbed it a few times (oh, brother!), but for the most part, she is good to it. ;) So here are our Christmas trees 2013!


For the last 2 years, Andrew has been wanting to put our living room tree in the tallest part of the room instead of in front of the windows. We got probably our best tree ever this year. It's so full and I didn't want to cut even one branch off of it so I agreed. The only problem was I didn't have quite enough lights or garland for a taller tree so we had to make wider passes as we were going around, but I think it worked out nicely. :)



I'm still so in love with having 2 trees. Our skinny tree, full of all the ornaments we love, is literally packed this year, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)



 

1 comment:

  1. Both trees turned out gorgeous! I can't believe how tall your one tree is!

    ReplyDelete