Friday, November 15, 2013

November Swap Night

This month we decided to swap Christmas tree ornaments! I was excited about this because it's like when we first started our swap group. We brought an ornament for everyone in the group and then we got to take one home from everyone in the group.


I love anything little and right now I'm especially into Ball jars so when I saw these mini mason jars, I knew it was the ornament I wanted to bring for everyone. :) I attached a little tag on the jute string and I was in love! I hope everyone else in the group loved them as well. :)

Here are the ornaments I brought home from the rest of the group:


Such a pretty and fun mix! I can't wait to hang them on my tree this year!

Angie hosted swap night this month so she was also in charge of the giveaway, but instead of just one giveaway, she had something for everyone. When my name was drawn, this is what I choose for my prize. Thanks, Angie!


Our group takes a break for the month of December. When we meet again in January, I don't know what we'll be doing yet, but I'm sure it will be something fun!

Until then!


 

2 comments:

  1. I love the mason jar ornament you got! I also really love the nativity picture!

    ReplyDelete