Friday, November 15, 2013

Bahamas Cruise Vacation Day 5 - Miami and Traveling Home

Monday morning we were back in Miami. We had breakfast and then got off the ship first thing because we had booked an excursion for a tour around Miami on the Big Bus! 



We had seen the pineapple on the top of this restaurant owned by Gloria Estefan when we visited Miami for a cruise in 2010, but hadn't gotten a picture of it so I wanted one this time. Love pineapples! 


Last shot of our cruise ship docked in Miami. Our ship used to be Norwegian's Hawaii cruise ship so I love the Hawaiian flowers on the side of it. :) 


Another pineapple!


Amazing beach houses, yachts and water views!



The Kardashian's Dash store on Miami Beach. I've seen this store on their TV show so many times! Definitely one of my guilty pleasures! ;)


Rosie O'Donnell's house on Star Island connected to the mainland by a bridge. 



We had lunch at Hard Rock Cafe before our tour bus company took us to the airport for our flight home.


Another picture I had to buy! ;)

Such a fun trip and we had such a good time! This was our 3rd time in Miami and our 5th cruise, but this was our first 3 night cruise and it was fun because there was still plenty of relaxation, but we weren't away from home for too long either. Can't wait for our next one!


 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time and good weather! I loved all your pictures. I am jealous of all your Christmas ornaments as well, they look really cute. That is always so fun to get together with friends and have swap nights. We do that here in Clovis as well, not as often, but I never remember to take pictures :( I will have to do it at our next one.

    ReplyDelete