Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Deweyville/Real Salt Lake Game

I have been wanting to get up to Deweyville to see some of my nieces and one of my nephews (they are living in my parents house there for a little bit while they search for their dream house) and finally last weekend, it worked out. :) But, first we met up with everyone including my parents for some lunch at Texas Roadhouse in Logan! Yum!


Then back in Deweyville, I gave my nieces and nephew a mini pumpkin from my garden along with a little Halloween surprise for each of them. ;)


After visiting for a couple hours, my brother, SIL, Andrew and I headed down to SLC for a Real Salt Lake game that my brother invited us to. He got awesome tickets from Key Bank where he works and offered 2 of them to us. It was my first Real Salt Lake game and I had a lot of fun! We had great seats!




It was a quick trip and I wish we could have spent more time, but I'm glad I got to go. :) I love my nieces and nephews so much and they seem to be growing up so fast lately!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment