Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sundance Summer Theatre


Seeing plays every summer at Sundance Mountain Resort is something my parents have done since I was about 8 years old. I can't remember for sure, but I think I saw my first play there the summer I was 16. Then Andrew and I were able to go the week before we were married in the summer of 1999 and that is the last time anyone in my family has been. Sundance Summer Theatre closed in 2003, but then reopened a few years later in 2008 and ever since then, I've been wanting to go back. We finally made it this year and what made it even more special is that my parents were able to go with Andrew and I. :) Now I hope it's a family tradition that will continue again every summer from here on out!


Waiting in line for the tractor to take us up the steep hill to the theatre.



 It was much steeper than it looks!


BBQ Dinner (Note the cheese in Andrew's hand ;). )



We saw Annie Get Your Gun and it was really great!



Can't wait to see what production they put on next year!


 

1 comment:

  1. I was a lot of fun and sure brought back the memories! Thanks for inviting us and I wouldn't mind having it become a tradition again. I think we stopped because we just got too busy with teenagers for those years we didn't go.

    ReplyDelete