Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August Swap Night

This month it was my turn to host swap night at my house! I again found my vintage dish towel to swap off of Etsy in The Coin Laundry shop. 



The dish towel I received was from Katie. She's still doing a little stitching on it though so I'll post pictures of it when I get it back from her. :)

Since it was my turn to host, it was also my turn to do the giveaway. I had found this cute punched tin lantern at the DI a few weeks ago so I cleaned it up really nice and Sarah won it! I hope she loves it!


The treats I served were my favorite Molasses Crinkles cookies and Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade. Yum! If I do say so myself. ;)


Until next month!

**Update!**

I got my vintage dish towel back from Katie during our September Swap Night. I told her it was adorable! Here's what it looks like:



Totally adorable!


 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had molasses crinkles in a long time! Yum! I may have to bake some :)

    ReplyDelete