Thursday, June 27, 2013

My New Kitten Cecil


I have always wanted another cat particularly a fluffy gray cat and I always knew that her name would be Cecil. I never got one though because I didn't know how Emillio would react. I still don't really know, but last weekend I took the plunge anyway and got Cecil!

I got her from one of my mom's cats that had kittens and I fell in love with her the first time I saw her. Even Andrew comments that she has a cute face. ;) She's adjusting well to being a house cat and has warmed up to us. She is still a little nervous of the parts of our house that she hasn't been in, but we're working on that. As far as she and Emillio go...Emillio knows she's there, she hears her and smells her under the door of the guest room where she is staying. Yesterday we had some hissing, but I'm optimistic that over time, she'll love Cecil as much as we already do. :)

**Update!**

09/11/13
Emillio and Cecil are now the best of friends! It took us about a month to slowly introduce them, but now they wrestle and play like they've been together forever. :) Having 2 cats is lot more work for me, but I also love having 2 cats because one or both of them is always with me following me around the house or sitting in my lap. I love that the most. ;)



 

2 comments:

  1. She is cute!! that is so fun that you got another cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecil is so cute! I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete