Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Andrew's Graduation - Bachelor of Science in Business with a minor in Economics



On Saturday Andrew officially graduated with his bachelor's degree! The ceremony was held in Vernal and I was fighting back tears through the whole thing. I kept tearing up thinking of how much we've both sacrificed for him to get this degree, but also because of how proud I am of him. He worked full time throughout and still tried his best to spend as much time with me as he could. I couldn't ask for more!

Before we left for Vernal, I gave Andrew this graduation present from me. A USU tie tack for him to wear during the ceremony and whenever he wears a tie from now on. :)   





Just like when Andrew got his associate degree, the graduates were led in by the White Peaks Centennial Pipe Band. What an amazing talent they have! 





Officially Graduated!










 


I love you, Andrew and I am so proud of you! Congratulations! You deserve it!


 

4 comments:

  1. Way to go, Andrew! That's a HUGE accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you Andrew! And so happy for you Jessica, its a huge sacrifice to have your husband away from home for work & school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Andrew and Wahoo for school being DONE!!! I love UTAH STATE I graduated from them too LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete