Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Disney On Ice Dare To Dream


In January my SIL Misty emailed me and asked me if I wanted to go see Disney On Ice with all the girls in my family and have a girls day. I had been to a Disney On Ice show once before, but it was years ago so I didn't remember much about it so I was excited to go to this show. :) The show was last Saturday so Andrew and I went to SLC and met up with the rest of my family at my brother's house. Then all of us girls headed downtown. My nieces were sooo excited! It was like waiting for Christmas to come! We arrived downtown pretty early so we were able to take some pictures before the show started. 

  








My mom bought some cotton candy for everyone to share while we were waiting for the show to start and it came with a princess crown. Jade, Kinley and Mayci had fun putting stickers on the crown and they did so well sharing the crown so they all had a chance to wear it during the show. :) 



Taylor loved the cotton candy. ;)

Finally it was time for the show to begin! First, Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy entertained us with a song and then we were treated to the stories of Tiana (The Princess and the Frog), Cinderella and Rapunzel.











Kinley was totally into the show. :) She stood on her chair the entire time (luckily no one was behind us ;)) and even led the music in different parts. So cute!

  video

(It won't let me rotate the video. Sorry!)

At the end of the show, Mickey and Minnie came back out and the crowd was introduced to all the Disney Princesses.




After the show, we met up with the rest of the family and had dinner together at the Olive Garden. It was really fun! We don't do that often enough! As a surprise, I had bought all the kids a Disney On Ice sucker that I gave to them after they ate their dinner. ;) They loved them!


Such a fun day!


 

2 comments:

  1. They all look so cute dressed up as princesses. And Taylors pigtails are so CUTE! How fun that you bought them all a sucker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole post is so adorable, but I just kept thinking... poor Lincoln, all alone, being the only boy :) But, I know he liked his sucker, he showed it to me on skype the other day! What a fun night for you guys, sorry that I missed it :(

    ReplyDelete