Thursday, February 7, 2013

Super Bowl 2013

This year the 49ers were in the Super Bowl and they are Andrew's favorite NFL team of all time! He has loved them since he was a young boy and he's definitely a true 49ers fan because he's never stopped loving them even through their bad years. ;)

So needless to say, Andrew was so excited that the 49ers were in the Super Bowl this year so I went all out! I bought a balloon bouquet for the table centerpiece. I made my traditional Spinach & Artichoke Dip. Andrew had a new 49ers shirt and a towel and I had 49ers earrings and a pom pom. Even Brandon & Kim's dog Lizzee had a 49ers bandana. :)






Unfortunately the game did not go well for the 49ers and Andrew just couldn't take it anymore so we left his parents house and went home at halftime. :( He's just so dang passionate about his teams! I felt terrible, but it'll be good for him to have a break from football now and he'll be back just as passionate as ever next season. :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment