Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year with my traditional pink pancakes with pink milk for Valentine's Day breakfast, I made bacon hearts. I think they turned out pretty good!



Then about mid morning, I got a flower delivery! Such a cute arrangement because it's like a topiary. I also really liked the pinwheel card holder. Turns out, Andrew had seen this displayed at the store with just the red roses, but thought it needed a few more roses to make it fuller so he had them add the white roses. He says he always has to put his own spin on the flowers he gets me anyway. I'm so lucky to have him!


He also got me the second season of 90210 on DVD (I love that show!) and I got him Taken 2 on DVD, an iTunes gift card, Reese's Hearts and a card.

On most Thursdays we have dinner with Brandon and Kim so since Valentine's Day was on Thursday this year, we did a little more special dinner and broke out the china and candles. :) I served lasagna and garlic bread and Kim made a fun pink drink and brought a homemade baked cheesecake with raspberry sauce for dessert. Everything was delicious!  


Happy Valentine's Day!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment