Monday, December 31, 2012

Jazz Game in the KeyBank Suite

  

Over Christmas my brother invited Andrew and I to see the Jazz play the Clippers at Energy Solutions Arena in the KeyBank Suite! At first, Andrew and I weren't sure if we could arrange our work schedules, but in the end it worked out and with the weather cooperating, we made it out there last Friday night. Being in the suite was so, so nice! They served us a great dinner of barbeque beef sandwiches, potato chips and green salad with tortilla chips and guacamole. To drink we had a mini fridge stocked with all kinds of juice and soda. Then we had regular and white chocolate popcorn to munch on and at halftime, there was apple cobbler with vanilla bean ice cream and whipped cream. So yummy! Also, we even had our own personal bathroom. ;)






Here's a random fact about me...I know the Kardashian's get a bad rap, but I secretly like their show. ;) Anyway, Khloe's husband Lamar Odom plays for the Clippers so I was kind of excited to watch him play. He's in the white jersey #7.




Thanks again, Doug, for inviting us! We had a great time!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment