Friday, November 9, 2012

Richard Paul Evans Book Signing



Last Saturday I found out that my favorite author, Richard Paul Evans, was having a book signing! His new book, A Winter Dream, just came out and even though it's one of my Christmas presents so I'm not allowed to read it until then ;), I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to have my copy of it signed along with some of my copies of his other books. We arrived at the location a little early and I was the first one in line! I've met RPE before, but I was still a little nervous. He's always so kind and appreciative of his fans though. :)










 Notice the special embossing they did in my new book? How cool!


1 comment:

  1. You are well on your way to getting them all autographed. :) Love the embossing seal.

    ReplyDelete