Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October Tuck Swap

Two weeks ago our swap group met for the month. Lewaina was hosting and since it was our October swap, she asked us to come dressed in costume. My costume for this year wasn't ready yet so I just pulled out my Mardi Gras beads and mask from the Mardi Gras Murder Mystery Dinner we went to last year.





Our theme for October was Halloween. The tuck I made is above and the one I came home with is below. I got Lewaina's tuck this month and I can't even express how much I love it! When I saw that it had Emillio's name on it, tears literally sprang to my eyes. Thank you, Lewaina, for such an adorable and very personalized tuck. :)


 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the tuck that you made, Jessica. That is just super cute! And the kitty tuck is very fun too. I'm glad you have such good friends that you get to do fun stuff with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tuck was super cute, but oh my, Lewaina seemed to make the PURR-FECT tuck for you! What a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete