Monday, July 2, 2012

The Pampered Chef’s United States of Barbecue Contest

A few weeks ago I just happened to be on Facebook and saw that the The Pampered Chef had updated their status with a contest. I was curious so I clicked on their wall to get more details. Basically it said they wanted to see what BBQ looked like in all 50 states and if you were the first person from your state to upload a photo of your favorite way to barbeque that you could win a Pampered Chef Apron and BBQ Turner! I immediately uploaded one of my dutch oven photos and amazingly I was the first one in Utah! After a picture had been uploaded for all 50 states, they emailed me to get my address and last Friday my apron and turner arrived in the mail. I was so excited! Actually I'm having a Pampered Chef party in a few weeks so I looked up how much the BBQ Turner is in the catalog...$19.50! Even more awesome! Thank you, Pampered Chef!



1 comment: