Thursday, July 26, 2012

Flying at Roosevelt Municipal Airport

My BIL Dale is a pilot working on getting enough flying hours to apply for a job with a major airline so he flies pretty often. Last Thursday afternoon he decided to fly from Spanish Fork to Roosevelt and spend the night so he offered to take a few of us for a ride when he arrived. First my dad went up and they flew to Neola so they could fly over my parents house. Andrew went up next and they flew over our house, his brother's house and his parents house. Dale even let Andrew fly the plane for a few minutes and Andrew was in heaven! I didn't think they were ever going to come down from the sky. :) I went up last and we flew over my house and where I work. It was such an amazing experience! Thanks so much, Dale!

Pictures from mom's camera:

Our house.

Andrew's parents house.

Brandon and Kim's house.



No comments:

Post a Comment