Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Since we were in SLC Friday buying a new truck, we decided to just make a weekend of it. Saturday was Andrew's birthday and in the afternoon we had a party for my niece Kinley's birthday. Her mom had asked me to make either a princess cake or cupcakes for the party. I decided to make princess cupcakes because I made Kinley a crown cake last year.

Heart Sprinkles

Pink Sanding Sugar


Kinley's party was at a splash pad close to their house. Such fun on a hot day!

Will

Lincoln's back ;), Jade and Mayci

Kinley

Lincoln and Jade

What Grandpa and Will did while the presents were being opened. ;)

We got Kinley a cute little polka dot crown dress. When I saw it, I just couldn't resist buying it for her. ;)

Andrew opening his birthday present from my parents. They know what he likes!

Saturday night we invited anyone who wanted to come to Andrew's birthday dinner at Rodizio Grill. It worked out that Andrew's parents and sister Alicia were also in town so it was a fun crowd. :)

Andrew getting the "meat sweats". :P

When they brought out the desserts we ordered, they lit a candle in Andrew's flan and sang to him using a drum. Unfortunately my picture of that didn't turn out too well. :(

We finished the night off by taking a walk through the new City Creek Center.



1 comment:

  1. What a fun day!
    1) Those cupcakes are so cute!
    2) I love baby Will's hat.
    3) I love the dress, but because of the polka dots. ;)
    4) Gotta love those meat sweats. :p
    5) You went to City Creek without me. :(

    ReplyDelete