Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Will's Easter Present

Since my nephew Will is only 7 months old, he couldn't have all the things I gave my other nieces and nephew for Easter so instead I gave him these Gerber Graduates Puffs (Thanks for the idea, Savannah!) when he came to visit me last week. Leisa said Will had tried them a few times before, but she had never bought them for him so we tried feeding a few to him that day and he seemed to enjoy them, but two days later I got a text from Leisa that said, "Now that Will has got the hang of eating his puffs, I can barely feed them to him fast enough! He loves them!" Made my day!

Here's Will wondering why his mom and I are trying to take his picture instead of feeding him his puffs. ;)

Love this little guy!


1 comment:

  1. He's so cute! That's why you take his picture all the time. I love that we have nephews only a day apart.

    ReplyDelete