Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tooth Fairy Pillow Love

Remember this post? Well, I mentioned in that post that I thought Jade and Lincoln seemed to like their tooth fairy pillows that I made them for Christmas. Well, now I know that they love them!

Last week I got an email from my SIL Misty that said, "Lincoln had a tooth pulled today and was SO excited to use his tooth fairy pillow!" and it included these pictures, which immediately made me smile. :)

Then yesterday, I got a thank you note in the mail from my sister Heidi with a very nice note from her inside. Some writing on the left side of the card caught my attention though and I realized it was a note from Jade. It's the first note that she's ever written me and since she's only in Kindergarten I was also very impressed! I immediately got teary-eyed though. It's hanging on my fridge now and is something I will cherish forever. :)



1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! I love the pictures, but that note is priceless!!! Now I need to make some for my nephews.

    ReplyDelete