Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Nieces for the Weekend

The weekend before last, my sister Heidi texted me and asked me if I would like to take her girls for the weekend. I've never been asked to take any of my nieces or nephews for even one night so I thought it sounded like fun!

As soon as I got off work last Friday, I headed to Duchesne to meet my sister and pick up the girls. We stopped at the grocery store on our way back home to pick up the girls' favorite foods and the weekend began. :)

They ate some yummy yogurt they picked out.
( I love how Mayci looks like a pirate in all of the pictures I have of her face!) ;)

Did a million stickers.

Made colored ice cubes for their bath (an idea I found on Pinterest).

Played the drums on the Wii.

We also read books, visited Grandpa and Grandma, played games, played with toys, bought presents at the store, watched cartoons and made princess cookies.

It was a fun weekend. I loved having them and realized even more how much I love being an aunt...even though Aunt Jessica is now exhausted! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment