Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Meeting Heather Justesen

Heather Justensen is my new favorite author and not even because I have a personal connection to her. Her books are wonderful and I can't put them down once I pick them up! But I do have a personal connection to her as well. :) She was a neighbor of mine when I was growing up in Fillmore, UT. I was so excited when I got back in touch with her and discovered her books! She kindly sent me her first 2 books, personally autographed, free in the mail and has since written and released 2 more books so I just had to attend one of her book signings to get copies and have her autograph those as well. :)

Savannah loves Heather's books just as much as me so we both went out to her book signing this past Saturday in Orem and literally braved the weather to get there, but it was so worth it. Thanks, Heather! It was so good to see you again!



1 comment:

  1. What an adventerous weekend we had. But I'm so glad we were able to meet Heather Justesen.

    ReplyDelete