Friday, December 2, 2011

Tile Coasters

A few months ago Savannah found the idea for these tile coasters on Pinterest. She told me about them and how she had decided to make them for her co-worker gifts this year. Then one day while we were shopping together, she was buying the supplies to make hers and they were just too cute for me to resist so I asked if I could make some with her for my co-worker gifts this year also. We got together last night to put them together and they all turned out so cute! Though I loved all the coasters we both made, I made the damask one just for me at my desk. ;)

Thanks Savannah for letting me use all your supplies!


1 comment:

  1. I hope your co-workers (and my co-workers) love them as much as we do! I wanted to bring mine to work with me today, but I want to add one more coat of sealant to it first. So I'll get them done this weekend so I can start using mine.

    ReplyDelete