Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Graham Cracker Houses 2011

Last Friday night Brandon, Kim, Josh, Savannah, Andrew and I got together for our 2nd annual graham cracker house-building night. Kim made us all a delicious dinner first and then we got to work! This is how they all turned out...

Josh and Savannah did a hunting lodge. :)

Brandon and Kim did a house complete with a side yard for their dog Lizzy. :)

Remember to never eat yellow snow! ;)

Our house...I especially love the red and green roof tiles Andrew found. :)

I'm so glad that we got to do this again this year with our friends. We love getting together with them anytime though!


3 comments:

  1. I know you don't know me, but I was just going through some of my friends friends cause I was bored, and just HAPPENED upon your blog today... we just made graham cracker houses and it was a complete disaster because the icing wasn't strong enough. Would you share your recipe with a poor stranger? :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had so much fun! I love our ECC night's. ;)

    ReplyDelete