Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August Swap Group

Sarah took charge this month and taught us how to make picture frames out of pieces of trim. They were more time consuming then we planned though so we only had time to cut our pieces of trim to the lengths we needed and router out an edge for the picture to sit inside the frame once it was complete. Still it was great fun visiting with everyone outside in the cool summer air. :)

After we were done using the saws, we went back to Sarah's house where she fed us a yummy dessert and I won the giveaway put together by Savannah!

Later that week, Andrew helped me put my frame together using brackets and some really short screws. :)

I still have to either paint or stain my frame and then I'm going to get some beadboard to put in the center. I'm hoping it will turn out to be a really cute decoration for my house with a small wreath hanging on it. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment