Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving Pies Cooking Class Night 1

Tuesday night was the first night of my Thanksgiving pies cooking class. I have to give a lot of credit to my mom in this post because I learned I am actually already pretty skilled at making pie crust because of watching and helping her my whole life. :) I still really enjoyed this class though because it gave me a chance to learn a new pie crust recipe and also because I was able to get some good pie crust-making practice in!

For this class we made an apple pie using homemade apple pie filling. Our instructors had some filling pre-made for us to use in our pies and then we got a chance to make a batch of apple pie filling ourselves while our pies were baking.

My pie is the one in the right corner.

Class picture with our instructors on the back row.


No comments:

Post a Comment