Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Taste of Home Cooking School

A few weeks ago at book club, Savannah asked us all if we wanted to go to the Taste of Home Cooking School together. I'm always up for a girls night so I said I would love to go. :)

Tickets for the show were on sale at a local grocery store and you could save $3 if you bought them there instead of at the door the night of the show so a few days after book club I was on my way to buy my ticket when Andrew called me and said that Nielsen's, the furniture store that he works for, was going to be a sponsor of the show and that he had 2 free tickets! I kept one ticket for myself and offered the other ticket to Savannah since going to the show was her idea ;) and last night we headed to Vernal to check it out.

We met up with our other friend Randi there and had a good time watching the cooking demonstrations and chatting with each other. Everyone got a goodie bag as they went in to the show and there were many other prizes that they drew for throughout the show, but unfortunately, I only came away with just my goodie bag at the end of the night. :( It was still a fun night hanging out with the girls though!

The Nielsen's booth showcasing some of their beautiful stainless steel KitchenAid appliances.
Can you tell I'm drooling? ;)


The Nielsen's banner on stage along with more appliances from Nielsen's that were actually being used for the cooking demonstration.

Our cooking instructor.



1 comment:

  1. I had a blast! I think that's why we went to bed so late, we just can't stop talking and having fun. Thanks for the ticket and letting me crash there so I didn't have to drive all the way home only to turn around 5-6 hours later and drive back for work.

    ReplyDelete