Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October Swap Group

This month it was my turn to host the swap group at my house! The project I chose for the group to make was a Fall Burlap Bunting. I made mine beforehand so I could help everyone else make theirs and also because I love to decorate for the fall and I wanted to be able to have mine done to display as long as possible. ;) I think everyone had a good time making theirs and hopefully they will love theirs just as much as I love mine!

I also love to entertain so I had made some fun treats for us to snack on while we crafted. :)

I had never thought about dipping raspberries in chocolate this way. Learned that little tidbit on Pinterest! ;)

Found this fun idea in one of the cupcake books Savannah gave me for my birthday! Aren't they cute? :)


1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun!!!!! I just need to string mine and then I'll post some pics on my blog.

    ReplyDelete