Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Party

On Saturday we were invited to a Halloween party at Savannah's house. :D I was an 80's girl and Andrew was a 90's guy or more specifically Kurt Cobain from Nirvana. It was kind of funny re-buying all the accessories I used to own in the late 80's and early 90's for my costume. ;) Too bad I hadn't just kept everything I used to have!

Andrew, as always, was a hoot in his wig even pretending to smoke a fake cigarette to make his costume even more realistic. ;)

We had a great time playing some Halloween games and eating a Halloween-themed dinner. We had Cidar Cheese Fondue, Cheese Filled Eyeballs, Creepy Crawly Bugs, Frankenstein Jello Salad, Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars, The Great Pumpkin Brownie and Gummy Worm Punch among other things. I was asked to bring a veggie tray that included Ham Roll-Ups (a Haslem family treat ;)) and also this candy corn-inspired veggie tray from Pinterest to go along with the fondue.

Cute, right? :)

Being together with our friends all dressed up for Halloween made for a great evening!



1 comment: