Tuesday, September 13, 2011

September Swap Group

Savannah took charge this month and came up with this darling idea...No-Sew Fabric Pumpkins. You can find the tutorial here. They are made using toilet paper, newspaper, fabric, a stick and whatever kind of leaves or bows you want. I made bows using raffia and jute and for the Halloween one, I used coffee-stained cheesecloth because I thought it made it look spookier! ;)

Some of us crafting away and concentrating hard!

Savannah also made us a pumpkin-themed dessert menu. We had Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, Frosted Pumpkin Cranberry Bars, Wiggly Pumpkins and Lemon Cider. It was all so good!

Last month at swap I won the giveaway so it was my turn to bring the giveaway for this month. I actually forgot to take a picture beforehand, but luckily Savannah had taken one of what I brought when I was at her house and saved me! I cross-stitched the little Home Is Best tuck and put it in a cute little holder I found along with a little prim shelf-sitter and a few putka pods. My giveaway went to Katie and I hope she enjoys it!

Next month I'm in charge so stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to be the host! Your pumpkins turned out super cute. I'm glad you liked my project. I can't wait for yours.

    ReplyDelete