Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rascal Flatts Concert

Several months ago, Savannah and I bought tickets to see Rascal Flatts and last Friday the day of concert was finally here. :D We were both so excited!

We left early in the afternoon and treated ourselves to a little mani/pedi. We also had dinner at the Olive Garden, which is our favorite restaurant. After that we headed to check in to our hotel before driving down to USANA Amphitheater where the concert was being held. This was my first concert at USANA and I loved this outdoor venue. The night was perfect!

First on the stage was Justin Moore. I had never heard any of his songs, but next on stage was Sara Evans and I had definitely heard of her! She was really fun and I realized how many of her songs I really like.



Finally it was time for who we had really come to see...Rascal Flatts!

Singing Dancing On The Ceiling with Lionel Richie.

They were so amazing and even better than the last time I saw them due to the amazing venue! It was a great show and I saw it with a great friend. :) Savannah and I had so much fun and can't wait to do it again.



My Wish



Easy (1st part)



Easy (2nd part with Sara Evans)



Easy (3rd part with Sara Evans)




Take Me There (1st part)



Take Me There (2nd part)



What Hurts The Most



I Won't Let Go (1st part)



I Won't Let Go (2nd part)


1 comment:

  1. You took a lot of video. :) I LOVED going with you. LOVED IT! It was the perfect girls weekend.

    ReplyDelete