Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

This year we invited Josh and Savannah to go to Swiss Days with us. They had never been and we thought it would be fun to have another couple to go with. I don't think the boys enjoyed it as much as Savannah and I did, but we did find some cute things! I ended up with some cute damask wrapping paper, a final seasonal outlet cover to complete my collection and a set of 3 apothecary jars. :)

After we left Swiss Days, we went to our hotel and spent a few hours in the pool and hot tubs just relaxing and then headed to a fun dinner at Ruby Tuesday. I have missed having nice restaurants to go out to with friends!

The next morning we tried out The Hub in Heber for breakfast before Andrew and I headed down to Provo to meet my new nephew Will! We spent the rest of the day with my sister and her family before heading home.

It was a great Labor Day weekend!


1 comment:

  1. We had fun going with you, even if Josh didn't like the craft fair part. I'm now mad at myself for not buying any paper with you. Guess I'll have to go again next year.

    ReplyDelete