Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bountiful Basket - July 23, 2011

I tried a new Bountiful Basket site again and went to Myton. One of my friends is the site coordinator at this site so I've been wanting to check it out! On Saturday I picked up my basket. Here's the list of this week's bounty:
  • 1 head romaine lettuce
  • 1 head celery
  • 12 yams
  • 1 cantaloupe
  • 1 pint strawberries
  • 1/2 pint baby heirloom tomatoes
  • 1 English cucumber
  • 3 mangoes
  • 5 peaches
  • 5 plums
  • 7 bananas
  • string beans
I also got the tortilla add-on again. For an extra $10, I got 7 dozen tortillas consisting of 3 dozen 13 inch flour tortillas, 2 dozen 6 inch flour tortillas and 2 dozen 6 inch corn tortillas. I split the tortilla pack with Savannah so we each got plenty of tortillas for a really good price and they freeze really well too.



No comments:

Post a Comment