Monday, July 11, 2011

Anniversary Weekend

On Saturday Andrew and I celebrated our 12 year anniversary! We decided to splurge and booked at room at the Anniversary Inn. We decided on the Venice room, because we're hoping to go on a cruise of Europe for our 15 year anniversary and possibly see Venice!

When we arrived at the Anniversary Inn, we were offered warm chocolate chip cookies while we checked in and then we filled out a card choosing what we wanted for breakfast the next morning and when we wanted it served.

We had chosen to have rose petals scattered throughout our suite when we arrived. The feeling I got when I saw the room was amazing!

We spent the afternoon/evening relaxing in our room enjoying the complimentary sparkling apple cider and cheesecake and Andrew also took me out to dinner.

The next morning our breakfast arrived and it was delicious!

We were sad to leave the next day, but we were able to see some of the other themed rooms as they were being cleaned. They have some really fun rooms!

We really enjoyed our experience at the Anniversary Inn. :) Maybe we can go back one day and try another room!

To my sweet husband, I want to say that the last 12 years have been amazing. We've been through our share of ups and downs, but they have only made us stronger. You are my best friend and I wouldn't want to go through this life with anyone else. I love you more than words can say.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to both of you! I'm so happy that you are happy! The best is yet to come. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your room!!!!!! I need more anniversaries a year so I can try out more of their rooms. ;) Glad you loved it.

    ReplyDelete