Monday, July 11, 2011

Anniversary Flowers

Andrew told me over the weekend that he hadn't had a chance to get me anything for our anniversary. I told him that it was fine because we had an amazing anniversary weekend, but today he surprised me at work with flowers. :) He said he couldn't let our anniversary go by without getting me flowers. ♥ He's always so good to me and he comes up with the most creative bouquets. Yes, he designs them all himself. Who wouldn't want that kind of husband? :D

Andrew likes to get me reusable containers when he buys me flowers.
This one has the cutest chalkboard on the front and you can just see the lid to the container perched there in the back. ;)


1 comment:

  1. You have the SWEETEST husband for making the arrangements himself. I LOVE the container he choose this time. You are a very lucky wife. :)

    ReplyDelete