Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Leisa's Baby Shower Invitations

My youngest sister Leisa and her husband Dale are having a baby in August! Personally, I am so excited to have another nephew! (I only have 1 nephew right now, but I have 4 nieces so this baby will help balance it out a bit.) ;)

Last week my mom called and asked me if I wanted to make Leisa's baby shower invitations. I ended up having a lot of fun designing them and putting them together. Since her husband flies airplanes, I went with an airplane theme.

Along with the invitations, Leisa had pictures printed of her with her belly ;) that we'll attach to the invitation with the curly paper clip.

I hope she loves them. :)


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I love that the airplane is flying a banner. What a super cute idea. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jessica! Too bad I didn't get any of the crafting genes in my blood. I guess I just need to appreciate those who have them. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! They are perfect and super cute. You spent so much time of them, thank you so much. I love the airplane, buttons, banner, edges, everything! Love it! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete